Trailer loading

This has been a very useful thread - to add my two cents worth, I wholeheartedly agree horses should be willing to load in any kind of trailer, AND they should know how to back out.  Many horses are accustomed to being able to turn around to unload, which is fine, but you might find yourself in a situation (i.e., being pulled at a ride and hauling back to camp in a strange trailer) where backing out of the trailer is the only option.

Barb