USET ride

I want to thank all of the volunteers and the great staff at USET for
a wonderful ride.  Despite the rain, the mud and the slop everyone
managed to keep a sense of humor and respond to the changing
conditions with the horses interest at heart.
I'm not sure just who made the decision to take us down the road
instead of back through the increasingly swelling creek, but I owe
them a big kiss!
This having been the first 80 I have encountered (I thought it would
either seem like a long 50 or a short 100), and a hard one, I came
away thinking that 80 miles is a very civilized distance.  I can see
why this distance is popular in other countries.  Even my horse
liked it!
John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.net
http://www.vermontel.com/~greenall