Re: RC: Re: RE: Dead Horse at NASTR

Hi Lynette. I would be more than happy to,  but unfortunately I only do the southwest ,and surrounding areas.  If it is in Tenn. I am sure there will be someone there to help. I will forward this to Ridecamp. And Hope someone takes up the gauntlet to help those asking for it. Annie
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge
----- Original Message -----
From: mphsthweatts@juno.com
To: ageorge@vtc.net
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: RC: Re: RE: Dead Horse at NASTR

Hey Annie,

I'm contemplating a ride in the fall.  Witchdance II,  I was planning to
do Summer Breeze in Kentucky but my husband already had something planned
that I had forgotten about.(sigh)  Anyway, I don't know if you were
thinking of doing Witchdance or not, but me and a friend and my daughter
are hoping to be there and would appreciate some guidance.

 Some people are too proud to ask for help,  want to prove themselves to
someone who might be watching, afraid of rejection, or  some old ego
stuff,  just the usual life crap that  interferes with opportunities.

I've checked the sponsor list and there wasn't anyone here in Memphis.

Thanks,
Lynette
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.