Re: TO KAREN ABOUT MALIBU

Howard wrote:

>I do think just blaming the ride manager is a mistake.  Why didn't any of
the riders, who actually saw it happening on the trail, get in this person's
face at the ride?<

I've wondered the same thing.  I can't count the number of times I've pushed
some rider's buttons at a show because he / she / it was behaving like a
Royal PITA.  I start off polite, then become pointedly cold, then move into
sarcasm and then become downright threatening.  You do have to be prepared,
when threatening, however, to carry through on your threats and lodge an
official complaint, or your threats won't be taken seriously.

I do this for fun.  I don't see why I should put up with anyone who ruins my
fun by behaving like a dork.  Ignorance is one thing, rudeness quite
another.

Tracey