Re: RC: Heart Monitor

Stacey:
 I use the basic model sold by Sportack. You really have to decide how many
bells and whistles you want. I love the monitors that simply give you heart
rate, time of day and possible the elapsed time (stopwatch). Problem is, I
really just watch the heart rate readout when I ride and so simple is better
for me. Brand is not really an issue, most are very simple. I used to do
personal training and so I had a few of the higher end models. They were
okay, but not really necessary. Riding is rough on them and the sensor wires
are a bit sensitive, so an extra pair of wires is a nice thing to keep on
hand!

Good luck

Laura