? The Overall Change in AERC Rules

While on the subject: It sounds like some of you out there are making some
good sugestions on how to better AERC rules. However a lot of the sugestions
I am reading are mentioned in this months Endurance News. Did you read that
article in the endurance news this month on page 16? There is a good article
on this subject by Mathew Mackay Smith titled The Way We Win: Should we
Change the Endurance 'Pay Scale' ?
I know most are in reply to LD's mostly the Malibu inncident. But neverleless
I think we are on the road to change.......So
I wanted to take this opportunity to open the door on this subject. What do
you guys think?
Charlene
Trail-Rite Training Center