Re: RC: slowing down the hot foots

In a message dated 6/20/01 6:49:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Do not
 time or place the LD division and set the pulse criteria at 50.  >>

Hey now!  Some of us are riding non-Arabs who pulse IN at the rides at 50 due
to the excitement.  My TWH gets so fired up that we lose points at the NATRC
rides from the get-go (they have a pulse requirement of 48).  She has
finished two competitive trail rides with better pulse scores than she
started, but still at or over 50.

Rhonda