Tevis Ride List Updated as of 6/20

The latest edition of the Tevis Ride List is online at

   http://www.foothill.net/tevis/signups01.htm

There are currently 98 on the Waiting List; W/L #36 is next in line to
be added to the Ride List.  We are currently averaging about five
cancellations per week.

If you are currently on the Ride List, but already know that you will be
unable to participate, PLEASE -- in consideration of those on the
Waiting List -- notify the Tevis Office that you wish to cancel.  Or
send email to mailto: wstf@foothill.net

/richard, teviswebguy

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast  http://www.natbarn.com  1-877-NATBARN