arabian lead chains

tonya marx marxa@bellsouth.net
Hi there.  Anyone out there know where I can purchase an arabian show
chain to go on a leadrope?  I am looking for a small linked chain to go on
the end of a lead so that my mare does not drag me at the trot out.  I
have a regular horse-sized chain, but it is too bulky and unsightly.  I
saw an Arab chain on someone's horse, but she purchased it at a show.  Any
ideas???