Re: Walter Farley, Horse Books, & Robin Bledsoe

> Lest we forget more traditional ways of buying books:
>
> The largest used horse book dealer in the US is Robin Bledsoe.
> She operates out of Cambridge, Massachusetts.  (If you can get
> to her shop near Harvard Square, ah, Nirvana...).

Thanks, Linda---I did find a *bunch* of Walter Farley books in varying
condition on eBay.  But, as it happens, David and I will be in Massachusetts
in August, so I'll make a point of stopping in and cruising the shelves.  I
have a pretty good collection of rare books, always fun to find one more
treasure.

Thanks!

Susan G