Re: RC: MALIBU RIDE AND TRAIL INCIDENT

 I wish I knew exactly what would be needed to document this behavior,

What I meant was that it would have to be at a ride I was at so that I could see it and therefore, be able to write a statement for the protest committee should it come to that.  I would disqualify her and the kids at a ride I was managing and I am hoping that I will be more diligent at other rides.  It is really hard though.  I read on ridecamp this week about a ride [maybe this one] where the only reason the last three got a completion is that the manager extended the time by an hour.  This is totally against the rules and should not be allowed.  But my excuse is that I had just gotten back from Schellbourne and had 1200 emails and deleted most of them.

mb