Looking for Crystals

I have a pair of ice boots that have some sort of crystals inside.  In the
winter they deflate but are usually moist all ride season.  I love these
boots, just put them in ice water and they inflate and stay cold for 30
minutes.  Very quick to re cool.  I also have a neck cooler with the same
sort of crystals.  I would love to find a source for this product since it
is very hard to find replacement boots of this type.  Does anyone have a
clue what I am talking about or where to buy these crystals?
Peggy