Fwd: Natalal

---- Begin included message ----
Natalal was stolen as of 06/11/01 at about 9:00 am or lost.  She has a
$1,000.00 reward for her return not questions asked.  She is 14.2 hands
tall amd weights 950.  The RH is foot is white.  She has a small white
crescent moon on her forhead. She was last seen at Mattier Creek during an
endurance ride about 10 miles south of Shellbourne NV.  She has three
scares, one behind her left ear from a melnoma being frozen off, and one on
each knee, with the left knee being worse.  She is an Arabian bay mare 10
years old. She has never been bred so her teats are small and compact.  She
was fully tacked at the time of her disappearance and also body clipped.
The body clip did not enclude the saddle area. When not saddled she looks
like she has saddle blanket on.   The saddle area is dark bay while the
rest of her is golden bay.  As time goes on she will darken.
If you can send this information on and or post it I would really
appreciate it.  Conttact Elaine or Dave at 801-572-5559, 801-550-5433 or
email to jetjocky@compuserve.com.  As soon as I can find somone to put a
picture with this I will send a picture of her.  Thankyou for all you help.
 With love and appreciation Elaine and Dave.
---- End included message ----