RE: Re: Show me the money

> If endurance
> becomes an
> Olympic sport, you think that will thin out the rides any?  Heck no, all
> rides will become like the Biltmore, where you need to submit your
> application a year ahead just to get on the waiting list.  And
> FEI will be at
> most of them, cause that's the way to prepare for the Olympics
> and make the
> team.
>
> For a sport that originated in America (man, I hope I have that
> fact right),
> I just think we should have more of a say than it seems like we
> do.  Course,
> sometimes reality isn't fair or just, so, maybe, I'm living in a fantasy
> world.  I just get the feeling here that the "privileged few" are
> dictating
> what's to be to the "not so privileged" many.  And that ain't right.
>
> cya,
> Howard (Happy Father's Day, btw.  We need more Dads, with their
> kids, on that
> endurance trail)
>
> cya,
> Howard

Howie, ol' boy, you'll never learn it! From now on I'll no longer read one
single post from you. Everything goes right into Trash. Wake up and use your
bit of brain!

Wolfgang
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schwingenheuer;Wolfgang
FN:Wolfgang Schwingenheuer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+49.2932.27073
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+49.171.4147085
TEL;WORK;FAX:+49.2932.27755
ADR;WORK:;;Robert-Koch-Strasse 16;Arnsberg;NRW;D-59755;Germany
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Robert-Koch-Strasse 16=0D=0AArnsberg, NRW D-59755=0D=0AGermany
X-WAB-GENDER:2
BDAY:19680311
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:wsabg@t-online.de
REV:20010613T141742Z