Lost or Stolen Endurance Horse & Saddle

Phyllis Allen longrider21@webtv.net
On Monday, June 11th, during the Shellbourne Endurance Ride in Nevada, Elaine Wabel's horse Natala, bolted and ran down the trail, never to be seen again. For four days everyone looked for her but all signs point to human intervention. We're concerned that she may have been taken and we need your help to find her. She is 10 years old, bay Arabian mare, on her left side she has a scar below her ear, just behind where the bridle lays , where a cancer was removed. She was clipped for endurance and her body still show evidence of that. She was wearing an SR Saddle with a lambskin cover over it. There is a $1000 Reward. Please call Elaine in Utah at 801-572-5559. She is devastated as you can imagine. But she has not given up hope. We shoud all be concerned about this, it could happen to you. Please call if you have any ideas that could help