KMSH's

Hi Karen,

   We've got KMSH's, too. Ours lead the pack! I don't think it's so much the
food, but the individual horse. When we got the one gelding, Almost
Chocolate, from my dad, I called him after a kick ass 25 mile training ride
where Choc left the arabs we were riding with in the dust! My dad was in
disbelief! He said that Choc was always lazy with him. I can't explain it,
the horses head must have switched gears when he got up here. The younger
gelding, Odom's Raven, that we brought down to my dad, also leaves arabs in
the dust. They both do great on endurance rides. Do you compete with yours?
  I would suggest riding with a dressage crop or spurs. Use a mild bit &
encourage him to move out. Verbally reward him when he does. Our guys have
amazingly fast walks. Their gait goes from moderate to fast.
   Good luck! It's a great breed!

-Sue Walz
Eugene, Oregon