Re: RC: the Bet, Smoke & Mirrors, etc.

Steph

Sure wish you would reconsider.  It would seem that we are near a conclusion
after tolerating all this mess.  I'd be happy to have the emails screened if
that seems more appropriate, and doesn't take too much of someone's time.  I
have no personal stake at all in this issue, but would like to hear the
outcome, and campfires seem to be damn rare at rides these days (tho the one
last week at Chalk Rock was nice!).

pat farmer