energy feeds

karen johnson kjohnson@prairieweb.com
I am looking for some advice on what to provide my "too mellow" KMSH gelding. He really lags on trail rides, either alone or with others. Other than that he is sound, in excellent health and the kind of horse I can put anyone on. Just looking for a bit more energy and wondering if there is something I can give him. He currently gets brome hay which tested about 20% protein, and twice a day: Fastrak, Dynamite Plus vit/min, and enough packhorse pellets (pint)to hold 1/2 cup oil.Thanks for any help. Please email me privately as I am a "guest" and not a list member.

Karen
kjohnson@prairieweb.com