Re: RC: Re: BET - bank routing and acct #

Haven't done anything dumb yet.....other than volunteering, and that was a
mistake, because of how it would be if Bill had made it up--- bad for him and
family and relationships.  But I had an idea that if it did not go Bill's way
it would be nasty.  Best defense is a good offense.

Nope--- not a prosecutor--fact finder, and thanks for your copy of Bill's
records.  That should make it easier to have exactly what was reported, rather
than something that has gone through forwarding.

I certainly began to be swayed in my own opinion (arbitrator, right?)one
direction after talking to De, however, and that conversation was a
non-pressure one to one friendly short talk.

So-- do you find it a problem that Bill reported riding a 14 mile trail on 240
acres and back to the barn?  Was that not within the scope of investigating?
Where Bill's farm is, what size it is?  I just additionally checked out their
web site for the farm.  Take a look.

http://members.aol.com/OasisArab

Edie

And one more comment:
I think you misinterpreted what I said below.  You read it differently from my
meaning.  I think people could `mis-use` your product on the basis of Bill's
data, if it has no factual basis.

<< De mentioned nothing about her father.  I did not say this
 <She also told De that you where using our tests as a way to advertise your
 product to the endurance people and that people where buying it and the end
 result was that it was not only hurting but crippling their horses.>

 I did say that I thought that Bill had done some research for Tom, until I
 read more and more of Bill's stuff.  I did say that people are buying Tom's
 product on Bill's say so of how well it did. ... I said, `that's why I will
go
 ahead with investigating, because people are buying it because of what Bill
 told tom  it did.
 I have heard some people say their horse has gone nuts on it, and I think
that
 also could have been from using Bill's data--possible dosing problems,
amount,
 etc.  I remember exactly saying "gone nuts"---it is pretty liberal to add
 "hurting" or "crippling".  Was not said.