XP in Nebraska

Jeannie Grace blgrace@lakemac.net
Hello again.  Would someone on the XP please be so kind to e-mail us when the ride will be near Big Springs, Nebraska or anywhere close to there.  We live near there and would love to see some of our friends...no one in the Big Springs area has heard of this event.....let us know, please. And if there is anything you need or we can do for anyone, just yell.  Jeannie & Butch Grace and Bud & Lucille Tyler....Thanks a million...have fun!!!!