Re: RC: Kinda makes you go Hmmmmmmmm

I guess people missed the post a few days ago where someone mentioned Tom
couldn't post to the list anymore, as an email he sent to the list didn't go
thru, but whomever he cc'd it to did forward it on to RC.

Whew! How's that for a run-on sentence?

On a side note, I wish I was still on his horsescience list (he purged
anyone who didn't send personal info like name, location, yrs of experience,
etc) so that I could forward his posts from RC and just show another side of
Tom.... just to cause trouble and get booted off the list!