Re: RC: using poultice

Thanks for jumping in to express your concern! I didn't get too much
feedback from this, but for those of you that did, thanks!
I was under the impression that some swelling was pretty normal for a horse
that just ran 50 miles. Maybe I led on that it was worse than it is, but the
swelling I experienced my last ride was pretty minor. BUT, it was a little
more than normal. Hence, the poultice questions. Also, it was the first ride
of the season, and it was the fastest ride I've done yet. Vets at the ride
didn't express any concern, and I was judged as 3rd BC. But if this sounds
like something I should be more concerned about, I'd like some more info
from you qualified veterens out there!
Brittany