Fadjur mare

I am looking at a mare who needs rescuing.  She is underweight, feet need
trimmed, and her back is sore from an ill fitting saddle.  The familly that
owns her is in a bad situation.  I will probably buy her and then try to
place her in a good home.  She really needs a lighter rider than myself
(she's about 14.3 hands and not the shortest of backs) and that is why I will
probably try to place her rather than keep her.  She rides great if you know
how to keep her rounded.  This is best achieved by a snaffle, she is used to
being ridden in a mechanical hackamore, but is calmer and rounder in a
snaffle.  She is not afraid of a flag flapping over her head, or the big
trucks on the highway, or the big blue plastic tarp I had out the other day.
I flapped the tarp at her: no reaction.  I placed it on the ground so that it
was bunched up; she led right over it.  I mounted her and then rode her right
over it.  My last horse you couldn't have gotten withing a mile of a flapping
tarp!  She is a good mare, responsive and tries to please.  She is a
fleabitten grey with a cute marking on her muzzle.  Her legs are nice and
straight.  She has a long, low stride.  She is registered.  She has triple
Fadjur; her sire is Farouks Mahogany and her dam is HVA Fad-Salila.  I am
paying $ 1000 for her.  Anyone interested in her, write to
SunsetOvrC@aol.com.  RE:STAR. Thanks,
Pamela