Heritage Ride - one more thing

I am embarrassed to say that I forgot to include two very important people
to the special thanks list:  Bev Morris, who donated one of the BC prizes
of a Coleman camp folding chair with drink holders in the arms (thanks Bev,
and please forgive me for forgetting to mention you), and Chris Hill with
the USDA Forestry Department, Gila National Forest, a totally helpful and
all round good person who should get on her horse and ride with us on those
great trails!

Like I said - blame it on my CRS!

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
                           STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html
   Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options