XP in Big Springs, Nebraska

Jeannie Grace blgrace@lakemac.net
Hi there, we live in the Big Springs, Ne. area and would like information on arrival time, camping, etc. for riders.  Thought we would drop by and look up some old friends.  Any information would be appreciated and any help we could give to anyone, just ask.  Hope to see some of you in Big Springs.  Butch & Jeannie Grace