I'm back.

Okay, so I need to pull myself together and get back into the swing of things.  I received an email today which cheered me up a little, and thought I'd share:

On the first day of creation, God created the  Horse.
On the second day, God created Man to serve the Horse
On  the third day, God created all the animals of the earth to spook the Horse  when Man was upon his back.
On the fourth day, God created an honest  day's work so that man could labor to pay for the keeping of the  Horse
On the fifth day, God created the grasses in the field so that  Horse could eat and man could toil and cleanup after the Horse.
On  the sixth day, God created veterinary science to keep the Horse healthy and  Man broke.
On the seventh day, God rested and said "This is good. This  will teach Man humility, it will tire him out and keep him striving ever forward to meet the needs of the Horse."

anonymous

Tracey