alum. horse trailer and Arab filly for sale

I posted an add for my aluminum 3 horse stock over a week ago and didnt
receive any inquiry. This is a VERY nice trailer. It is being sold for half
of what a new one would cost. I really felt that I would get hits on it here
and wouldnt have to deal with the classified in the papers. Am I asking to
much for it ???  I was told today that I should be asking $7000.00 for it,
but I felt my other price of $6500.00 was fare (the trailer is 10 years old,
but hardly used!) I am also posting an add today for a very nice and stunning
arab filly. I hope I fine wonderful new owners for both of my prized
possessions :) Thanks for listening! and if you know of anybody who wants to
buy a nice low maintance (no paint to peel and rust) trailer send them my way
:)  Linda