Re: RC: Package Stores in Virginia

I'm curious here too. I remember before the Vermont 100 one year, they
had a huge spaghetti supper the night before. While I love that kind of
food, it's heavey to competete with. I like lighter food when riding.
Also, I eat mostly a protien diet, as after much prednisone for my lungs
a few years ago, my body cannot handle carbs normally. What I have been
doing is living on chocolate protien drinks for this stuff. I don't feel
bad stomach wise, and I know I am still eating what I should. If I eat
carbs and sugars, it throws my insulin levels out of wack, and I feel
like crap. And becuase it's chocolatre flavored, I don't feel like I
miss out. The protien bars however, really suck! And the power bars
aren't much better.

  I'd love to hear from people on the subject of food for

--
 Helga Loncosky
THE ARCHIVAL MORGAN RECORD--Registry for Foundation and Half-Morgans

The path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the
inside of a man"--Winston Churchill