Re: RC: 2001 XP, Day 5

imgoneriding@worldnet.att.net writes:

> I'm still feeling pretty good, not sore
>  anywhere and definitely looking forward to next week.  Lots of people are
>  riding half days or taking days off, that's why there are so many people,
>  rigs, and horses even tho only 50 or so riders each day.  Most everybody
is
>  sunburned.  I'm trying to ride in long sleeve shirts as much as
>  possible.  It's hard to keep sunscreen on when you are putting so much
>  water on the horse over and over.

Karen:

I am so damn impressed here.  Truly amazing story.  How long are you gonna
keep this up?  I would love to do what you are doing, and I think rotating
the horses is an excellent idea.  It's so apropos, considering that's exactly
what the Pony Express riders did, except they only went 15 miles on one
horse, not 50.

Please tell me, how is the FEI judging going?  haha.  Just kidding.  Bad
joke, sorry, just can't stop that Ridecamp humor.

Are you planning on doing this for 30 or so more days?  I can't imagine doing
that; my back hurts just thinking about it. Badgers, marijuana fields,
sunburn'd skin.  Too incredible.  Where's Trilby?

cya,
Howard