Re: RC: 2001 XP, Day 5

imgoneriding@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<  We've ridden thru a lot of wild marijuana, it's
 everywhere.  Too bad it's not more mature or we could figure out a way to
 pay for the trip. :P >>

It's not really marijuana; it's Kansas ditch weed!  Not really the same thing
at all, as any teenage Kansas native can tell you.  I once had an appeal for
a criminal client who got busted for attempting to sell *many* kilos of
marijuana.  He insisted that on appeal I should argue that because he was
supposed to be selling the undercover officer high quality marijuana and what
he really had was only Kansas ditch weed, the appropriate charge was really
fraud and not possession with intent to sell!  It was almost worth raising
that issue just for the laugh.

Rhonda