RE: RC: Condroitin

Carolyn forwarded from another list:
>  "...Chondroitin sulphate which seemed to make my bomb-proof horse
skittish."

What I have found is that energetic horses who are in
pain are much calmer and distracted from being their
normal enthusiastic selves.

Condroitin counteracts arthritic changes.  Arthritic
changes are painful.  If you remove that, the horse
is much happier and much more likely to return to what
may be that horse's normal non-bombproof activities.

In my opinion, if you remove constant pain from a horse
and they lose their calm exterior, that's a good thing.

Kathy Myers
in No. Cal. with Magnum the TB ex-racer
and Mr Maajistic... resident endurance Arabian
... both who tend towards non-bombproof activites