electrolytes

Ok now I'm really confused...I love hearing all this about lytes
and when not to and when to.....we have been using Buckeye Feeds
Perform n Win and have had extremely good results with it.  On
doing the Shore to Shore ride one person's horse was having a
very irregular heart beat.  We offered them our lytes and when
the vets checked the horse it's beat was strong and very
regular.  Another day of the ride we offered someone whose horse
was cramping on the trail and between a double dose of ours and
massage the horse came through just fine and finished all 5
days.  We do alternate half way through a 50 with Ride rite also
but, have a hard time keeping it in solution as like most we
like to mix before the ride and have it in containers premixed
for easy use.  I'd love to see the recipes for the homemade
using TUMS.....how much but, I firmly believe if it's not broke
don't fix it.  Anyone ...please email me the homemade ones would
appreciate it.

Heading for our first ride of the season this
weekend..........YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA.

June