RE: re: RC: RE: Re: Re: Electrolyting

> Ok, gotta ask....since percentages are a measure of a specific
> whole....what whole are you using a percentage of?  Weight,
> volume, etc.  Molecular weight, or bioavailability ratios maybe?
>
> I know this is making it more dificult than it probably needs to
> be, but when you give percentages to the general population,
> sometimes they don't think to ask the question "percentage of
> what measure"
>
> Corrine

Corrinne,

here is my recipe:

61% natrium chloride
29% potassium chloride
5%  calcium phosphate
5% magnesium citrate

Now I don't understand the problem. Just replace % by oz and you have the
required weight. Devide it by 2 or multiply by 3 to get more or less of
total mass.
I guess it's not that difficult, but I may have understood that question a
bit wrong. In that case please correct me.

Wolfgang
Germany (non-native english country  *lol*)
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schwingenheuer;Wolfgang
FN:Wolfgang Schwingenheuer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+49.2932.27073
TEL;WORK;FAX:+49.2932.27755
ADR;WORK:;;Robert-Koch-Strasse 16;Arnsberg;NRW;D-59755;Germany
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Robert-Koch-Strasse 16=0D=0AArnsberg, NRW D-59755=0D=0AGermany
X-WAB-GENDER:2
BDAY:19680311
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:wsabg@t-online.de
REV:20010115T143809Z