Stupid question

Pamela SunsetOvrC
I am now a registered member of ridecamp.  How do I get my post
to show up?  I have tried posting with the Guest form and posting by emailing ridecamp@endurance.net.  When I email, it shows up in my mail, but not on the archives.  Somebody please help my semi internet-illiterate self and tell me the correct way for a member to post.