Re: RC: RE: Old Dominion

In a message dated 06/05/2001 8:47:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TddWil@aol.com writes:

<<
 I did the 50 in '98 on my little red Egyptian buddy. It was our 2nd ride and
 we made it with about 3 minutes to spare. Be aware of the cut off times for
 the vet checks. I just got to the first vet check in time, and no matter how
 hard I tried we just barely made the cut off times for the rest of the day.
 Have fun and I hope you get your buckle.

                                        Shelly in DE

 - >>
Next year try to come down to NC and do the Leatherwood Extreme Challenge.
It will definitely get you ready for OD.  In fact we have had several OD
riders tell us that the OD would be a good training ride for the Leatherwood
Ride.  They say our ride is a lot more tougher without the rocks.  Of course
we have a long way to go before we can be compared to the Old Dominion.  Good
Luck at the OD.

Phil Rash
Leatherwood Mountains