Slippy saddle seat!

Judith Stirling alan_judith@talk21.com
Hi folks,

I have heard of a product (but can't find any details of)that can be applied to the seat of leather saddles to give grip & prevent the rider from slipping (not like a seat saver etc).  A friend of mine is desperatly in need as she & her saddle part company when she is wearing her lycra riding tights (her little Arab is very sharp).  She uses a leather Arabian Saddle which she finds very comfortable & she does not want to use a seat saver.  If any one has any information/experience of the produce that we are looking for please email me off line.

Many thanks from the UK!

Judith