Slippy saddle seats

Judith Stirling alan_judith@talk21.com
Hi folks - has anybody heard of a product that can be applied to the seat of a leather saddle to give grip & stop them being slippy (not seatsavers etc)?  My friend is desperatly in need as she & her saddle keep parting company when she rides in her lycra riding tights!  She does not want to use a seat saver.  Any information or experience of this product gratefully recieve!  We live in the UK.

Please email me off line.

Judith