The last I'll post about Max...and a tribute

Chris Paus paus@prodigy.net
I just want to thank you all who offered me big shoulders to cry on and cyberhugs. Each day I cry a little less, although I'm sure it's going to take a very long time to erase the horrible pictures from my mind. My 6 year old grandson and I planted wildflower seeds on Max's grave this weekend and John told me, "Jesus must have needed a good horse."

I just wanted to share with you all a wonderful web page that two nice people from the Acme bbs put together in tribute to Max. I had entertained the Acme board for two years with stories of him as he grew up. He was the pasture clown. He was a very cool horse. He loved his people. He loved life.

Here's his site:

  http://www.angelfire.com/stars2/runofthemillhorses/Max.html

chris