Re: RC: Knightmare's first trail ride!

Knightmare sounds like a very confident and trusting horse.  You're lucky, I
wouldn't sell her again if I were you.  There have been many times that I
have had every forest critter you could think of scurry out infront of me
including deer.  I jump and pull up on the rein instinctively thinking my
horse wuold spook, but I was the only one spooking and she will turn her
head and look at me as if to say, "Hey stupid, it was only a squirl."  Good
luck and happy trails!
Erin