Re: RC: LYME DISEASE

I'm late but just getting to wading thru a week of RC.  As I understand
it, what they mean by this is that there's no well-defined set of
symptoms that represents a *syndrome* that we can call Lyme Disease in
horses.  The symptoms are varied and nonspecific, but most practitioners
in this neck of the woods would say they've diagnosed (via elevated
titre) and treated Lyme in horses.  I have one in my yard right now
(when the titre was checked 6 months later, it was down).

-Abby B
in Connecticut, the home of Lyme
(BTW & FWIW it's not "Lyme's" - it comes from the town of Lyme)

--
* * *
Abby Bloxsom