Re: Sarcoid med

> Would someone please email me the name of the sarcoid medication...Xx****?
        It is Xxterra---yes, it is prescription only (as far as I know).
It is made from Sanguaria (blood root).  I have recently used this on two
sarcoids---and yes, it does work.   I rubbed it on the sarcoids four days in
a row and the sarcoids peeled off.   I paid $40 for about an ounce--and have
most of the ounce left to use another day.   I am told it keeps
indefinitely.

Claudia