Give me Liberty

Well, everyone, I'm off to Liberty Run, Fort Gordon (ARMY) Post, Augusta,
Georgia.  Weather forecast calls for lows, 53, highs near 80, no rain.  For
someone, like myself, who sleeps in a tent DOWN BY THE RIVER (I miss OLE
Chris Farley), this is perfect weather. And I'm bringing a fishing pole, even
though I have yet to catch anything from that lake except for that one duck I
hooked accidentally last year.

Memorial Day, sleeping on the ground at an Army Post, with a restaurant and
shower, all within walking distance.  I may not come back to Florida till
October if that weather lasts.  I wonder if Val will be there?  I think North
Georgia's coming.

The wife is coming, but not riding.  She's still recovering from an injury
where Rebel kind of flipped over and she got stuck underneath the horse.  At
least this time, I didn't have to drive her to the hospital.  With me as your
personal trainer, you will overcome any fears of a horse you might have, but
it will cost you a pound or two of flesh.  lol.

Me, riding Dance Line, and Jen, riding Rebel, both attempting a 50.  Goal is
to complete, but reality says Jen and Rebel will complete, Dance will get
pulled.  And you know what?  I won't care if he does or if he doesn't.  I'd
rather he not, but if he does, it just doesn't matter. haha.

cya,
Howard (damn 50's kick my ass; try not to miss me too much)