RE: riding in the trailer

<<You don't have to ask a dealer, ask your friends! I'll bet not one of them has the same trailer and would be more than happy to take you for a spin. I have ridden in the back of my trailer and it was noisy!! It sounds like you are going much faster than you are and when the fire trucks go by...Ouch! Bus sounds are magnified as well.  I pull a 3 horse slant with open sides and back. When my baby was about 3 months old, we took him to the trails and since it was his first trailer ride, I rode in the back with him and his mother. I warned my husband to be careful, but did he listen? He jackrabbited the starts and drove way too fast to have smooth stops. My baby stepped on himself trying to stay balanced and cut his foot. John is still alive and the baby recovered. It gave me a good appreciation for hauling horses the way they need to be hauled. Slow and easy. I did apologize to my wonderful man after screaming at him like a wild woman but he will not be towing my horses any time soon. Lisa Salas, The Odd Farm>>

I really want to invent a little acceleration indicator that goes from green to red or something if you accelerate, decelerate, shift or corner to hard!  I know my hubby could make one if he just had the time, and then I’d just have to figure out how to calibrate it.  I think it would help a lot of people out – I might find I could drive a little faster or not need to needle my husband if I think he is going to fast.  And he’d have something to remind him that he’s hauling.  Bad thing about those Dodge Rams – so comfy you forget you’re in a truck and hauling!

Marlene