Re: RC: Heat bumps

In a message dated 05/24/2001 7:11:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
bluewolfranch@yahoo.com writes:

<< Were your grays flea bit?  I wonder if that made a
 difference?  Rocket is a snowy white gray.

Linda,

I have had a similar experience with "DARK" hair returning.  I have a Dapple
Grey Anglo Arab.  My mothers horse gave him quite a bite just behind his
withers and shoulders.  Took it quite a while to heal.  But his hair has
grown back Black. (that was a mouthful)

Happy Trails all (only 6 more weeks before I can hit the trail.... Yippee)
Jinnifer  Plummer