RE: Compass

At 06:49 PM 22/05/2001 -0600, Bob Morris wrote:
>Standard time or daylight saving time. And which time zone and what part of
>the time zone? Does this work at the south pole?
>
>Bob
	I don't know..to tell the truth, that is why I started it with "how about
this"?  Every time I have tried it, it seems to work.  I think it works
regardless of time zones (the different 'position of the sun' is why we
have time zones)--perhaps the DST/ST difference is such a small piece of
the circumference of the watch that it doesn't make a significant
difference....dunno!
	I suspect it won't work in the Southern hemisphere--but at the South Pole,
heck--you only HAVE the sun for half of the year.