Pan-Ams in August

I'm looking ahead somewhat wishfully, and as I have two kids to settle in
dorms at Columbia University in NYC about August 26, I've been thinking that
it would be good to let them go back to the US from Egypt a little early,
around mid August and then I come out in time to go up to the Pan-Am
endurance in Vermont around the 22nd or so. Thing is I'm not absolutely sure
where they are (bloody foreigners, eh?) or when. I'd be more than happy to
crew for someone to learn and cart back the knowledge. Anyone want a greenie
crew?

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
maryanne@ratbusters.net