Australian Saddles

Debi,

I have three Syd Hill saddles, different models - a stock saddle, a Sierra,
and a Warwick.  Syd Hill is pretty much top of the line, although there are
other mfrs. who are also good.  Stay away from any "Aussie" not actually
made in Australia.  The leather can be really stinky if it is Indian made.
Also stay away from any that are bargain prices.  This is really a case of
getting what you pay for.

E-mail me privately if you want further particulars.

Joan Dowis