Freedom product worked for me

Hi. I went riding on Sunday. Nice warm beautiful day. It was 8:30am and a
group of riders was just coming in from their ride and they warned me about
the bugs that were coming out. I wasn't worried because I had used this
Freedom product just 2 days before and it looked like it was working well.
During the 6  hours I was there,  only 2 flies landed on my horse the whole
time and he was sweating pretty hard. I'm a firm believer in this product and
have been recommending it to anyone who will listen. Deb