Re: RC: Bill's vet cards

In a message dated 5/21/01 7:36:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Tivers@aol.com
writes:

> It is my thought that
>  it is better to keep these types thriving on their meaningless and hurtful
>  gossip, and their own hoaxes, while the rest of us get on with building
>  competitive athletes--as Bill has done. For those who supported him,
here's
>  little ammo to singe the feathers of those puffed up peacocks.

Wow, just when you thought it couldn't get any better; it does.  There are
some days (and this might be one of them), when I think, that if you were to
get the correct Internet address, you just might be able to talk with GOD,
right here on the net.

I don't know about y'all, but these emails are starting to scare the crap out
of me.  This is either the best, most fantastic hoax I've seen in quite
awhile, or we're witnessing something that borders close to the Brink of
Madness.

The Madness of King Tom, not to be confused with the Madness of King George,
for which, as an American, I'm eternally grateful.  Having been to the edge
myself, I think I am qualified to say I recognize the pattern.  Me thinks the
genius has gone quite Mad indeed.  I hope I'm wrong.

cya,
Howard (you see, if King George hadn't gone mad, I don't think we would have
won the Revolutionary War.  Instead of using words like "crap", we'd all be
saying "Pip, Pip")