Bill's vet cards

Unfortunately, Truman has not reported any takers on my $1,000 wager. This is
quite disappointing because those calling Bill Proctor a liar were so certain
that I thought for sure they'd back up their accusations with at least some
cash. They're either dirt poor or just plain cowards.

At any rate, I will now provide scanned copies of the vet cards of the three
races Bill won to those who had the courage to support him. His detractors
get nothing, and can keep digging their holes deeper. It is my thought that
it is better to keep these types thriving on their meaningless and hurtful
gossip, and their own hoaxes, while the rest of us get on with building
competitive athletes--as Bill has done. For those who supported him, here's a
little ammo to singe the feathers of those puffed up peacocks.

The astounding thing about these records is that they show that the events
took place on weekends! Amazing. And the same weekends that some AERC rides
took place--all across the country. Very suspicious, eh? Who'd have thought
that there would be a non-AERC endurance ride on the same day that an AERC
ride was held? Just boggles the mind that such a thing could happen.

Becky, Kathy, Darolyn and the rest--PLEASE don't bother to apologize for your
attempted trashing of this guy. Instead, continue to accuse him of not being
in two wrecks--but this time, put your money where your big flapping lips
are. Same bet.

Have at it, you self-proclaimed champions of the truth!

Tom Ivers, President
Equine Racing Systems, Inc.
 <A HREF="http://www.equineracing.com/">ERS Home Page</A>

To sign up for the horsescience mailing list: